1 large pack of Savoyard cookies/ladyfingers
• 1 glass sea-buckthorn juice for soaking
• 400 g of cream cheese
• 200 ml double cream
• 1 orange juice
• 100 g of sea buckthorn kama
– Lay the cookies at the bottom of the form, moisten them with sea buckthorn juice. Mix the cream
cheese or curds, whipped cream, sea buckthorn kama and orange juice and blend them until
creamy and airy.
– Cover the cookies with the kama cream . Add the next layer of cookies. Repeat until the
cookies are finished. The top layer must be the kama cream. If you add honey to the cream, then you can mix
whole sea-buckthorn berries into it.
– Cover the dish with clingfilm and place it in the refrigerator.
– Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. You can also decorate cakes with cocoa powder and fresh berries.