300 ml double cream (35%)
300 ml kefir / buttermilk
4 tablespoons of cane sugar
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
3-4 sl raspberry kama powder
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
3 gelatine sheets or (2 teaspoons of gelatine powder + 6 teaspoons of cold water)
– Put the gelatine leaves or powder to soak in the cold water for 5 minutes.
– Put the double cream, sugar, salt and heat in the pot and mix until sugar has melted but don’t let
it boil! Take off the heat and leave it to cool.
– Squeeze the excess water from the gelatine leaves. Put the lemon juice in a pot and heat until
boiling, take the pot off the heat and add the gelatine leaves. Mix until the gelatine has dissolved.
– If you are using gelatine powder then melt it over hot water mixing, do not let it boil.
– Slowly pour the gelatine into the cream mixture while constantly mixing. Add kefir, vanilla
extract/paste and kama-powder and mix until well combined.
– Divide the mixture between dishes and let it set in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
– Before serving, decorate with a spoonful of raspberry jam or fresh raspberries and blueberries.